The following document from the London Business school has been authored by two professors from its economics faculty, Paolo Surico and Andrea Galeotti. It is an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and the effect it is having on global economies.
The document outlines :-
- the nature of the covid-19 pandemic
- how it differs from other and recent outbreaks
- the different health policy strategies
- impact on different sectors, regions and economies
- marco-economic policy options
- likely long term impact and dependencies
At 80+ slides it is certainly thorough, but also very useful in illustrating the regional and global context in which businesses now must operate.